1. JOB DESCRIPTION/ MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Work on Digitalization business includes Sales, Collection, UND, Information System (MIS), data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Review and Propose technology solutions, systems, and processes to improve Digital Lending, Collection, and UND
- Establish matrix risk on core system/ Project to prevent fraud and minimize cost
- Coordinate with other related functions to implement strategic changes in Sales/Collection/UND Operation, including technical development with IT Department/ Vendor/ Agency
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, Excel, and Analysis tools such as Power Query (M-Query), Power BI for collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data in order to increase sales productivity.
2. JOB REQUIREMENT / YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, Business, Statistics or other related studies; or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years‘ experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Experience and knowledge of consumer financing industry and collection as a preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas, excited to draw findings from figures.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proactive, responsible, attention to detail, and a good team player.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.