JOB DESCRIPTION/ BẢNG MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
The Services Desk Supervisor’s role is to oversee the entire Services Desk staff and ensure that end-users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end-user help requests, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions. The Help Desk Supervisor will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end-users at the desktop level.
Shift 1: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 17:30
Shift 2 : 14:00 – 22:00
1. Strategy & Planning
- Establish and enforce Services Desk service level agreements in consultation with end-users to
- establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas,
- and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
2. Operational Management
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software (combination with IT dev team)
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Work in shift-time, rearrange schedule weekly, monthly based on business requirements
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end-user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Provide after-hours support as required
3. Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the supervision of a technical support team.
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end-users.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Competitive remuneration package (13th salary +annual performance bonus)
- Annual health check
- 15 days annual leave
- Company trip
- Working time: Mon-Fri
*** If you have interest to be part of a "Fastest Growing Consumption Finance Company" in Vietnam, do not hesitate to join us by making online application or sending directly your profile to our HR Dept.